A Solid Start in a Quiet Setting
Property ID 1989872Poised in a quiet residential street and perched on an elevated 942sqm clear block with a north facing facade. The home has been designed to capture day-long sunlight and offer superb ease of indoor/outdoor living. This much adored home offers a lifestyle of perpetual appeal. Perfect for the large family looking for their first home, upsize or for an investment. Encompassing a spacious design, ready for one's own flare to emerge and transform into the perfect family entertainer to live in straight away on the fantastic design, opportunities such as this are a rarity.
This quality home occupies a prime position being a short walk to Auburn Botanic Gardens and Golf Course. A short stroll to Berala Railway, Woolworths, local amenities, shops and cafes.
* 5 spacious sun-filled bedrooms with built-in robes to four,
* Finished with tile flooring, plantation shutters, continuous high ceilings, downlights and central air conditioning throughout,
* Natural flowing floor plan to stunning sun-drenched formal/informal living/family & dining adjoining a modern gas cooking kitchen provides ample storage space and finished with a breakfast bar,
* Extra large sheltered entertainers' Alfresco area,
* Automatic driveway gate to a LUG with drive through access for a further 3 cars connecting a fully fenced, child and pet friendly large level rear yard,
* Perched on an elevated 942sqm clear block with 15.24m frontage,
* Minutes to Schools, Botanic/Japanese Gardens, Local Shops, Sporting Facilities and all other amenities Auburn has to offer,
* Zone R3 - Medium Density Residential (Auburn Local Environmental Plan 2010),
If space and comfort is what you are looking for then this is an unique opportunity to acquire a spacious family haven offering all the mod-cons, ready for your family to move in and enjoy.
* Inspection: CANCELLED - SOLD SOLD,
* For Sale: SOLD SOLD SOLD,
Information obtained in these documents are from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee their accuracy. Does not constitute any representation by the vendor/s or agent.
Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.